This section explains how to simply add your child and create a FamilyKeeper account.
Tip: We recommend having Parent’s and Child’s devices at hand before beginning the setup process.
First make sure you have successfully installed FamilyKeeper Parent app and signed up on your (parent) phone. For instructions on how to sign up as a parent, please visit our FAQ page and tap on ‘Set Up FamiyKeeper‘.
Adding your child:
1. Open the Google Play Store app and search for ‘FamilyKeeper Child’.
2. Tap on the install button to begin download. Once installed, launch the FamilyKeeper Child app.
4. Enter Parent phone number and password.
*** Phone Number and Password are always available on the FamilyKeeper Parent app. Simply launch the app and tap “Add child” on the main screen. ***
5. Enter your child’s information..
6. Allow all requested permissions
*** You may visit ‘Get Started‘ for visual instructions on child sign up and allowing permissions.
You have now completed the FamilyKeeper Set Up Process.
Your child can continue using his/her phone regularly while you (parent), will continuously receive alerts for inappropriate activity should it occur.