FAMILYKEEPER BACK TO SCHOOL PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These FamilyKeeper Back to School Promotion Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the FamilyKeeper Easter Sales’s subscription offer (the “Discount”). These Terms and Conditions supplement and do not replace the terms and conditions of the end user license agreement of the FamilyKeeper application
and/or website. By using the Discount, you indicate that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions set herein.
1. Eligibility. This Discount is available only for
new FamilyKeeper users purchasing a FamilyKeeper subscription for the first time during the Discount Period (as such term is defined below) (each, an “Eligible
Person”). Unless provided with special written permission by Reason Cybersecurity Ltd. (“Reason” or “We”), employees and relatives of
employees of Reason and any entities affiliated or related to it shall not be eligible to receive the Discount. We reserve all rights to disqualify you if
your conduct is contrary to the spirit of these Terms and Conditions or the intention of the Discount.
2. Discount Period. The Discount shall be in effect as
of August 15th, 2022, 12:00AM (GMT +2) and until September 7th,
2022, 11:59PM (GMT +2) (the “Discount Period”).
3. Discount Method. During the Discount Period, you will be entitled to receive a 50% discount for one the following subscription plans: (i) Monthly subscription plan; (ii)Yearly subscription plan.
The Discount can only be used once per each Eligible Person. The Discount and the discount prices are valid solely for the first charge of your subscription plan. At the end of the Discount Period, the Discount offer will expire. We note that the prices of the subscription plans may vary by country due to changes in applicable taxes or
currency exchange rates.
4. Responsibility. We accept no responsibility for failure of any Eligible Person to create an account for the FamilyKeeper application and/or utilize the Discount (including as a result of any Eligible Person’s or third party’s network, hardware or software failure of any kind).
5. General. We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time in our sole discretion. We reserve the right to pause and/or terminate the Discount or any part thereof, at any time, in our sole discretion, for any or no reason. Reason’s decision with respect to any matter or dispute arising from these Terms and Conditions is final and binding on all participants of the Discount offer and upon any other person(s) having any interest in the matter or dispute, and shall not be subject to appeal by any participants or third party. These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, excluding its conflict of law rules. Each party irrevocably submits to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Israel located in Tel Aviv. You waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non-convenience. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held or made invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such invalidity shall not affect the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, and the invalid or unenforceable provisions shall be replaced by a mutually acceptable provision, which being valid, legal and enforceable comes closest to the original intentions of the parties hereto and has like economic effect. The failure to require performance of any provision shall not affect a party’s right to require performance at any time thereafter; nor shall waiver of a breach of any provision constitute a waiver of the provision itself. All notices required or permitted under these Terms and Conditions shall be in English and in writing. In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and any other language version of these Terms and Conditions, the English language version shall prevail.